LunatiX9 Posted April 6, 2017 Posted April 6, 2017 Hi guy's I'm a new member. And happy to find people who love to drive on rallyworld. Great MOD. So, I'm asking to an admin if he can add my stages into DOWNLOAD section, for free sure :) Here he can found on my channel youtube the IP to download the track. Actually 3 stages are available. 1 more coming soon 1- Tinlot-Modave, a real track from Belgium : 2- Dhrontal, official stage from ADAC : 3- Grimbergen, fantasy track : Hope you like it and share it a lot. Sorry if I am in the bad section, I am lost on your webside.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now