VELOCIPEDE Posted December 21, 2016 Posted December 21, 2016 by Sergio LoroHello to everyone!Now is time to present the Hockenheim full GP circuit, as it was at mid 60's, thats mean "NO" chicanes.Track is great for racing, and I hope everyone enjoy it.This track is special for all lovers of 60's era, since here Jim Clark found death. I try to build track as it looks on its first years, before armco and curbs was add.Thanks to Mantasigs and DuchtDevil79 for test this track.If you think track need some fix, please report here.I really hope you enjoy it _o:CheersSergio LoroF3 Classics Tracks DOWNLOAD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now