[AC - Track]Hockenheim '60 GP Circuit - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - Track]Hockenheim '60 GP Circuit


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Hockenheim '60 GP Circuit

File Submitter: VELOCIPEDE

File Submitted: 21 Dec 2016

File Category: Track



Hello to everyone!
Now is time to present the Hockenheim full GP circuit, as it was at mid 60's, thats mean "NO" chicanes.
Track is great for racing, and I hope everyone enjoy it.
This track is special for all lovers of 60's era, since here Jim Clark found death. I try to build track as it looks on its first years, before armco and curbs was add.
Thanks to Mantasigs and DuchtDevil79 for test this track.
If you think track need some fix, please report here.
I really hope you enjoy it :o_o:
Cheers

 

Sergio Loro
F3 Classics Tracks



Click here to download this file

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Hi Sergio,

I have a problem with the 60th GP track and my Oculus: When I start, maybe training, it stops loading and I'm back on the AC screen before. The short version is running great and looks very good!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.