Miami CART Track 80's-90's. - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Miami CART Track 80's-90's.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have downloaded 3dsimed, and see the skp files his importable. Regular users of Sketch'up for my former architecture studies. I would try this two track in 3 weeks worked. 

 

I post the result if i realize a valid track or exploitable version for a future help. 

 

One version exist in NR 2003 but i can't download. 

 

If a realize a good try, i build a East Meadowlands track for 84-86' CART mod. 

post-90484-0-63085800-1477840093_thumb.png

Posted (edited)

tami.bmp

 

The first screenshot of the project, in sketchup before 3dsimed. I have almost finish the first stage. 

 

About my next project, East Meadowsland, is a laughning track, near a highway with a small wall and non adapted track.

Edited by Lionele
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

The track is finished in Sketch up. I attack the 3dsimed modeling, But i asked help for the track finish in 3dsimed, i don't possibility create tdf,gdb and cam files, If you interest contact me by private message. 

 

I debute Meadowsland.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.