Problem damage + keyboard - Assetto Corsa - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Problem damage + keyboard


Recommended Posts

Posted
Good morning.....
 
From my race trim is missing the machine app with impairments when I went to sbattare, which signaled to me any damage to the car ....
 
how can I turn it back ??
 
 
Another problem is that by associating the keyboard keys for some functions (such as abs + \ ABS- \ lights) by pressing the buttons while driving nothing happens .....
 
You know help ???
 
Thank you

 

 

Posted

for damage on-off pushs CTRL+Q

 

which steering wheel you have

Posted
ok thanks for the damage I solved ....

 

No I can now understand why the keys of the keyboard, while configuring a specific function to each button, it does not work ...

 

is there any option to turn the keyboard keys ???

 

thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.