[GTR2] -JGTC Pit Sounds - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] -JGTC Pit Sounds


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: JGTC Pit Sounds

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 23 Aug 2016

File Category: Sound



JGTC Pit Sounds by PassiveObsessive

 

This sound file will change the sounds played whilst you are in the pits changing your setups and looking at other driver's times. Basically I've got the sounds from footage taken in the pits at Motegi in the 1999/2000 JGTC and tried to keep it like the original sounds. I've kept the same kind of volume, I've made it a 7 minutes long and I've tried to make it seamless where I can because the footage was heavily edited. You will hear a rotary, V12s, a Boxer engine and numerous other 4 and 6 cylinder engines. I've tried to wind it up like the original sounds, so at first you will hear cars pulling out of the pits and as time goes by, you will hear more cars out on track doing flybys and some coming in to pit again. This does not change the private test sounds in the game and it does not change the actual pitstop sounds of the mechanics changing tyres/repairing/etc. Enjoy 7 minutes of auditory beauty.



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.