Ben Collins ci parla di Project CARS e Oculus VR - Project CARS (ex C.A.R.S.) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

intervista qui http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/ex-stig-ben-collins-talks-development-of-project-cars/#/6#:HOQdjs03MGywxQ

 

How did you get involved with Project Cars?

Ben Collins: I was contacted by the head of the studio, Ian Bell (not to be confused with Digital Trends Founder and CEO Ian Bell) and it was good fortune that I played lots of car games in the past. I was always underwhelmed by how they felt; they were never very realistic, with few exceptions. I was talking about this with the press, and Ian saw that, and thought that having a cynic aboard would be a good thing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.