VELOCIPEDE Posted April 30, 2016 Posted April 30, 2016 What is TCOne?TCOne is run by TouringProSeries (TPS) in conjuction with Sector3, RaceRoom and FIA WTCC.The TCOne Series 2016 will count as the sixth iteration of WTCC touring car racing at TPS. This season will use the WTCC 2015 carset available in the game RaceRoom Racing Experience.When are the races?Dates and times for each event are available in this post.I don't want to drive, I just want to watch, can I?Absolutely, all races will be streamed live via www.twitch.tv/raceroomracingexperience! WTCC and RaceRoom goodies will also be given out to viewers of the stream!Who can drive in the league and what do I need?Anybody is eligible to drive in the league, as long as they are signed up to this forum (preferably with their full name), and have no outstanding suspensions from TPS, and also using their real name in game. You will need a basic understanding of computers, at least a game pad as a controller (preferably a steering wheel, keyboard driving is not recommended), and the required content for the league, available for purchase in R3E. You will also need TeamSpeak 3 (TS), details about TS below.What content do I need?You will need R3E, at least one WTCC 2015 car and all the tracks contained within the calendar, these can be purchased via the R3E store, in-game or via your browser. R3E is a free-to-play title, where each user adds the specific content they want. --> https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/tcone-2016-getting-started.5036/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now