Goffryslevin Posted April 12, 2016 Posted April 12, 2016 I'm the simulator developer of formula SAE's team of the university Politecnica delle Marche in Ancona and i'd like to create our car in Assetto Corsa. Is there anybody wich is working in something similar? Anybody wich can help us? I watched some tutorial but i have some problems when i open 3d file in Ks editor Thank you
Guest Uff Posted April 12, 2016 Posted April 12, 2016 Hi, someone started something similar, but I think no one completed the mod. See: here here here If you're looking for help you should ask on the AC forum: there are a lot of good modders and resources, so maybe you can find what you need.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now