Alessandro Pollini Posted April 9, 2016 Posted April 9, 2016 File Name: Volkswagen FunCup 2006 (iDT) File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 09 Apr 2016 File Category: Cover Wheel Mod One month ago a friend of mine asked for the conversion of the famous iDT FunCUp, the beetle... that was very funny and very used in rF1.The guy(s) of iDT started the conversion a lot of time ago but never ended it http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...cup-Conversion, so I asked for the permission to port and improve to rF2 standard their mod. I have to say that the job deserved much more attention than I thought and this release will be more than a conversion/porting. Everything during the development was very interesting and educative. As due to the original author, during the conversion / remodeling / improvement to rF2, I tried to preserve the original essence of the mod, that mainly matches the real-world car developed in the 2006. The car is the "fantasy" car made by iDT for simulating the real world car of the 2006 that ran in 2007 and more... The real world car was updated a couple of times and maybe, finding the right info and time, I'd like to develop by scratch the 2013 version, respecting the measurements and data and tires of the real world car. But this is another thing and only a proposal... As usual, due to my lack of knowledge and capabilities, I asked for some help to my friends Alessio (remake of the 3d body and many other parts) and Chris (all things you can think impossible... Chris does!) and you can see below the first public screenshots (body is still the original low poly): Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now