[AC - APPS] Sauber C9 Updated UI Info and Chassis Names - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - APPS] Sauber C9 Updated UI Info and Chassis Names


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Sauber C9 Updated UI Info and Chassis Names

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 08 Apr 2016

File Category: Miscellaneous



Author : Guimengo

 

Originally, the stock game came with missing "Extra_text.dds" files for almost every car, and the ones that had it were very poor. I recreated it for all but Mike Thackwell's car. For the Team Redline ones, I created a black or white one to contrast with the car. Also, though limited by mapping, I tried making the Mercedes-Benz V8 a little larger and further away to be closer to real life. This will also put the correct driver naming for the #61, and remove the stock driver naming for the Team Redline cars.

Next I input the info for each car available as ingame only the livery name was showing from the menu, with missing information in the UI overlay.



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.