Released Ferrari 250 GTO sounds by elMariachi90 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Released Ferrari 250 GTO sounds by elMariachi90


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\ENGLISH\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hi guys

I would like to propose my version about the sound of the glorius Ferrari 250 GTO v12; I love this sound, so I would improve the drive experience of this fantastic car by making a new sound as faithfully as possible.

The sound is made in cooperation with Playerzone Online Racing Team:

www.playerzone.it

I have added a preview of the sound.

Download link:

http://www.playerzone.it/racing-sim...e-sounds/file/26-engine-sound-ferrari-250-gto

P.S. may attention to readme for installation

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\ITALIAN\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Salve a tutti, propongo di seguito il sound Ferrari 250 GTO appena realizzato; amo questa vettura e credo sia una icona delle Ferrari anni'60; ho cercato di riprodurre fedelmente il sound con l'obiettivo di migliorare l'esperienza di guida di questa fantastica vettura.

Il sound è sviluppato in collaborazione con il team Playerzone:

www.playerzone.it

Attualmente il suono è v1.0

Ho allegato una preview del sound.

Download link:

http://www.playerzone.it/racing-sim...e-sounds/file/26-engine-sound-ferrari-250-gto

P.S. per quanto riguarda l'installazione seguire le istruzioni contenute nel Readme.

 

Edited by elMariachi90

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.