[AC] Mazda MX-5 Cup 2016 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC] Mazda MX-5 Cup 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Mazda MX-5 Cup 2016

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 06 Feb 2016

File Category: Cover Wheelers Mods



Mazda MX-5 Cup 2016 by Shaun Clarke

 

The original model was by TOMJ, but he said, due to it being to new, there was no physics data, or anything else for that matter.

 

What I have learnt, working with Malagoli, I thought I would give this one a bash. Again data is limited, but there is more available now.

 

So what are the changes u ask:

 

Tyres now V5 Slicks BF Goodrich (g)
FFB has been updated
Skins have been re-done
Textures re-done
Sounds - re-done
Camera's (F1 and F6) all re done

 

Outstanding.......
Power, Torque and Acceleration - awaiting response from Mazda as well as Suspension info.

 

A few tweaks in the 3d model, waiting for TOMJ to come back to me.

 

The previous version had 4k skins, which crippled some computers, including mine so I have reduced these, and I can now run a full 24 grid, just above 30fps, but I do have max settings in AC. Re-done all the skins, as well as in menu for AC

 

This is far from perfect, but hopefully, as I found with the AI, it is a lot of fun, and online, it will provide very good close racing.

 

3 side by side @ Brands Hatch is really good fun.

 

Anyway, hope you all enjoy



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.