[GTR2] - Crimson Road Track - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Crimson Road Track


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=7796

 

File Name: Crimson Road Track

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 22 Dec 2015

File Category: Tracks

 

**********************************************************************
Many THANKs to these authors (whose works and IDEAs! I used):
----------------------------------------------------------------------
´Nuno Vilela´ published ´CrimsonRoad´ some time ago for rFactor.

 

´Nifar´ published ´Mikawa Motorland´ with raining and snowing for rFactor.

 

´Barcika´ published ´Lipton_Winter´ for GTL.
**********************************************************************

 

Mostly I was interested to use CrimsonRoad as a fantasy-rally-track.
********************
The track guides through a (wider) valley with many curves, up and down, 19.1 km long.
(The way back is in a long-winded tunnel, only of interest for very fast cars.)

 

A new AIW-file (for "Reverse") I created with rF-Tools AIW-Edit.EXE with parameter
waypointspan=6.90 (m). The X-files (XFinish, XSector1/2) I moved with 3DSimED, so the XFinish-
mark was located before / behind the tunnel. XSector1/2 I positioned new, so the whole
no-tunnel track was marked by these XSector1/2. (For "Reverse" the markes needed to be changed
to each other).
So You can start at the top at CrimsonRoad before the tunnel and drive down (mostly) the
way under open sky (VERY CLOUDY) until the under intrance in the tunnel and there You get
Your drive-time in GTL or gtr2.

 

YES, I used this track WITHOUT modifications in BOTHs games, GTL or gtr2. You need NOT any
*************************************************
modification in this track. (May be, BOTH Talent.gtr/GTL and Stex.gtr/GTL I had in the main
directory..)

 

My next interest was in getting active raining and even snowing in GTL too.
*******************************
First I saw snowing by ´Nifar´in ´Mikawa Motorland´ for rFactor. Was it possible, to convert
this to GTL (and gtr2)?
Yes. See the TRK-files for (REV)ChrimsonRoad with INSTANCE=SkyBoxI!
So, snowing is in gtr2 available too.
******* **************
´Barcika´has used a little bit different methode in his track ´Lipton_winter´: He integrated
the (very complex) ´SnowBox´ in the SkyBoxI.GMT. I ADDED this ´SnowBox´as SkyBoxI.GMT in
REV(CrimsonRoad), so TWO ´SnowBoxes´ are active in REVCrimsonRoad.

 

I could not achieve snowing with ´Barcika´s SnowBox over the whole track. So it is snowing
only in a fixed high of the track. But this has the ´good effect´ of different snowing on ONE
track without any change.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If You do NOT agree to my versions of this track and the ´SnowBoxes´, change them with
3DSimED and Your painting-programm (competent for .DDS-files!).
**************************************************************************************
LkwFan near Munich, Germany, Christmas 2015

 

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.