[AC - Car Update]Caterham Wheeler Dealers Edition - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - Car Update]Caterham Wheeler Dealers Edition


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Caterham Wheeler Dealers Edition

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 15 Nov 2015

File Category: Cars Update



Author : marcoale

 

Changelog V 1.2
- TOYO R888 tyres (I really don't know if used on Academy, but I really like how this tyre looks)
- some other little improvements here and there (or at least I hope it looks like...clear.png)



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.