[AC - Skin]PORSCHE GT3 CUP 2013 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - Skin]PORSCHE GT3 CUP 2013


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: PORSCHE GT3 CUP 2013

File Submitter: giangiorm

File Submitted: 14 Nov 2015

File Category: Skin Pack



I combined the skin that I found and I've added my 3
placed glass rims sponsors
dorsche changed coats with porsche
add test car Edward Manthey team Matmut Performance
improved some things



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.