GTR 2 F1 1994 Skinner / Modder wanted for one car change! - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

GTR 2 F1 1994 Skinner / Modder wanted for one car change!


Recommended Posts

Posted

OK as you might have seen I am recently into the F1 1994 Mod  a bit and now focussing to make the Imola race as realistic as possible. There is one prob I want to ask  u experts out there to pls help me with: Ratzenberger's car is the one from Aida and it is not in Imola config. So it has wrong decals and wrong rear wing.  So someone needs to make a Ratzenberger skin on Brabham's  car which has the right config. I have tried but failed. So pls if skinning experts out there: Pls  Make a Ratzenberger skin (incl. helmet) for the Simtek of Brabham. Maybe it can even change be made through file editing but I'm not sure about that!  If we have that it will be alomost perfect! Thx a lot in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.