Mod 1991 Phoenix, Mexico City, Estoril and Adelaide? - Serie GPX by Crammond - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Mod 1991 Phoenix, Mexico City, Estoril and Adelaide?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone

 

Does anyone know if somebody ever made the Phoenix, Mexico City, Estoril and Adelaide tracks for the GP4 1991 mod?

Here http://1991mod.drivingitalia.net/docs/faq/said once the if will follow, but that was ages ago. I play GP4 for many years now, and I just started playing again.

If anyone has these tracks that can be added to the 1991 mod (using TSM) please send it to me. I appreciate it!

 

Thank you.           

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Hi Gigi!! Yes, there are these tracks!!! You may install 1991 trackpack, available on gp4 sites, using TSM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.