[AC - Track]Great Wall - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - Track]Great Wall


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Great Wall

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 27 Aug 2015

File Category: Track



Author : SimoG

 

This is the first time that I attempt in 3d modeling and modding.


It's a track that I created a few years ago for rfactor with the program Bob track builder (with the demo version and then in a short time and many XPack containing various objects taken here and there). Now I tried to convert it to Assetto Corsa.

 

The track is based on a few streets in the city where I live, where in 1934 and '35 is really raced. Then inexperience with the program at the end instead of 2km has become a 4km track and the lack of objects such as houses for BTB, I made some a change to the original layout and has become a real circuit.
​


In the end, thanks to video tutorials found on various forum , I recreated it from scratch with Blender.

 

btn_donate_LG.gif

 

v4
Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_greatwall_26_8_115_23_21_6.jpg Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_greatwall_26_8_115_23_0_22.jpg Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_greatwall_26_8_115_23_1_31.jpg

 

Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_greatwall_26_8_115_23_18_4.jpg Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_greatwall_26_8_115_23_19_7.jpg Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_greatwall_26_8_115_23_20_2.jpg

 

Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_greatwall_26_8_115_23_26_5.jpg Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_greatwall_26_8_115_23_25_5.jpg



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.