[AC - APPS] Modern Flat UI - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - APPS] Modern Flat UI


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Modern Flat UI

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 24 Aug 2015

File Category: Miscellaneous



Author : Anikeev Vladimir

 

Hi, everyone. I'm professional designer from Kiev, Ukraine. For free time I love play in racing sims.
Very like Assetto Corsa, but standard theme is so bad.
I redesign graphics resources for myself, but now want to introduce it to community.
The theme is still under development, but most of the resources already redrawn. It is more than 70 icons and various resources.
If it is expressed information interests - I will continue to work on the theme.

At the moment I'm not working for health reasons, so if you want to thank me for this job please donate, I will be very grateful! :)

Visa QIWI Wallet
+380939705509

Skrill
anikeevproduction@gmail.com

Enjoy!



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.