Forest Rally stage 2 - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

I'm excited to announce the release my 4th custom level for AC, Forest Rally:Stage 2 (Previous work: Forest Rally, Lakeside and Alpine Rally). This is a challenging, 12.2 km rally stage set in a fictional european forest setting.

Special Notes:
Please read the included readme file for instructions on how to install and recommended settings.
I included a replacement for the default "smoke" dirt particle texture. The default dirt particle doesn't match the track surface. I highly recommend using it.
To simulate slippery dirt surface, I recommend setting "Track Surface" setting to "Dusty"
I recommend running the AI @ 80% Strength, any higher and they act like kamikazes.
Ideal Time is 12:30 - 13:00 hours (12:30 - 1:00 PM) in a light fog setting.

Features:
- 12.2 km of challenging dirt road
- Custom scratch made course, exclusively for AC (not ported)
- Multi-player ready
- Fully functioning AI (very challenging)
- Custom track side cams set up for replays
- Compatible with many weather settings

Download:
Race Department (50 Mb)


Layout/Spec:
FRS2_by_ultranewb_12_j88uu62.png

Ingame Pics:
These screens were taken using the various, stock, weather settings.


FRS2_by_ultranewb_04_jz77xc9jhbvs5n2.png
FRS2_by_ultranewb_07_j88_x7bv44x2.png
FRS2_by_ultranewb_10_j88_x7dddsdzw2.png
FRS2_by_ultranewb_03_jzzw2jhbvsau55n2.pn
FRS2_by_ultranewb_09_j88_x7b87sdf5x2.png
FRS2_by_ultranewb_01_jhgsd76512jhbvsaau5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.