degazzi Posted July 28, 2015 Posted July 28, 2015 I spent a lot of money buying G27 and a new computer, only to play rfactor in the 1990 F1 season, BUT I AM HAVING LOTS OF PROBLEMS! I've downloaded the rfactor in steam and than installed F1 SRM 1990. But every time i try to play campionato the game loading screen show it has loaded about 90% and then stops, showing an error message in windows: "rfactor isn´t working anymore..." When I start on "gara singola" it doesnt load the game, showing the message: Error loading mesh file MCLLIGHT.GMT to memory. I´ve installed and tryed to play in 2 different computers, both have the exactly the same problems during the game. Please someone help me! I am a bit dumb when it comes to computer configuration.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now