VELOCIPEDE Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 (edited) Hi to all!I just upload a new version of my recreation of 60's Ahvenisto. This track was made totally from scratch.This is v0.70, wich means a mid beta. A lot of work to do. You can grab track here :I add 3d grass for most of track, crowd, marshalls, vehicles, a lot of trees and many more, still a lot to do but looking good so far.I hope all of you enjoy this track much as i do.Ciao!!Sergio LoroF3 Classics Tracks nuova versione 1.0 del 13-06-2016 http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=7971 Edited June 13, 2016 by VELOCIPEDE
VELOCIPEDE Posted June 13, 2016 Author Posted June 13, 2016 nuova versione 1.0 del 13-06-2016 http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=7971
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now