[AC - APPS] RallyTime App - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - APPS] RallyTime App


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: RallyTime App

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 12 Jul 2015

File Category: APPS



rally_time_logo-png.52164

rallytime-jpg.52163


Seeing that the time counter Assetto in open sections is still not operational, together with my friend Hodor, we have developed an app that records the time to hillclimbs and rally stages.

little by little I will posting more coordinates for other sections, or if you have requests for some sections I could ignore only have to ask and I will prepare.

regards

So far I have registered

Los Marteles-------------Up & Down

Juncalillo

Glava Zete

Joux Plane----------------Up&Down

Peyregrosse

Transfagarasan

Trento Bondone

Petersberg

Shomaru-------------------Up&Doown

La Musara
 
2802gly.jpg
Asus Saberthoot z 77 V-LX 4 DDR3, core i5 3570K 3.40GHZ, ATI RADEON R9 380 4GB, Power supply 1000w by aerocool, 8 gb ram hyperx.

10zbf53.jpg

 



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.