VELOCIPEDE Posted July 8, 2015 Posted July 8, 2015 Work in progress #AssettoCorsa #BMWM4Coupe Considering the size, I would never supposed this car was so nimble (and neither so powerful) until I drove it at Vallelunga last year. I've been really surprised, and the driving experience has been so exciting that I decided to require also the license of this model to BMW. And the best is yet to come, because for this particular car, we have created a special partnership with a very well-known company that will set a thrilling experience with the BMW 4M Coupé in Assetto Corsa. See you in Frankfurt next Spring.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now