[AC] Ford fiesta xr2 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC] Ford fiesta xr2


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Ford fiesta xr2

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 24 Jun 2015

File Category: Cover Wheelers Mods



Author : M/\DH/\X

 

3D Model: Chong
Porting to AC: me
Physics Modder: me
Sound Modder: ???

 

Hello fellow sim racer's awhile back since the port from console to PC which AC was the cause of clear.png I decided that I wanted to learn how to mod because I wanted to see and drive cars that I love with a passion. This car is a conversion from rFactor mod with the permission from the main author himself, Mr. Chong! Thank you



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.