Alessandro Pollini Posted June 16, 2015 Posted June 16, 2015 File Name: Le Mans 2015 File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 16 Jun 2015 File Category: Tracks Author : WPC Le Mans in its 2015 version. This circuit is the work of WCP. Click here to download this file
steilkurvenfahrer Posted June 16, 2015 Posted June 16, 2015 Thx for this but I have noticed that on Hunaudieres straight the left and right side of the track are very bumpy and therefor undriveable. Maybe it's me but if others should notice it too it might be worth a look!? Thx!
SmashingPants67 Posted August 2, 2016 Posted August 2, 2016 Premium mod? I tried to download but the site gave me the message that I do not have permission.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now