[AC - APPS] Nurburgring Nordschleife theme - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - APPS] Nurburgring Nordschleife theme


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Nurburgring Nordschleife theme

File Submitter: VELOCIPEDE

File Submitted: 25 May 2015

File Category: Miscellaneous



Nordschleife theme mod I've done a couple months ago but then broke because of the DLC that came out.Now it works again. And I finally decided to release I could not make everything blue and white but the theme is done for the most part. I'll be making variants of this theme sooner or later.Please read the readme. The theme does have a tiny slide show going on from time to time where it changes backgrounds.Enjoy.



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.