Nissan Note Touring Car (rFactor Mod Suggestion and Files) - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Nissan Note Touring Car (rFactor Mod Suggestion and Files)


Nissan Note Questions  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello Everybody!

 

I'm Denis from Russia.

I'm playing rFactor 1. 

 

Concurrently i'm debut modder for this game. 

 

I look at this game and I'm think is not enough Nissan Note Touring cars.

 

Dear modders!

 

Will you be able to create Nissan Note touring car mod for rFactor 1?

 

Attach a mod download links and I'm choose the best touring car mod from you.

 

Criteria of making this mod in attached file!

 

Good Luck, Dear modders!

 

I wish you every success in creating this mod!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

criteria for modders.txt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.