[WIP] Ferrari F138 - Open Wheelers Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been some time working on a Ferrari F138 for Assetto Corsa. I have made lots of things, but there are a lot of things more to do. I need some help, so anyone is welcome. Just ask me to upload the files.

I am not doing this by any commercial purposes, so I have not problem to admit I have ripped some content for making this car. I find it very funny to drive these cars in Assetto Corsa, so I do this for fun.
Hope to find someone with the same interests to make a complete F1-2013 season (the last one with real motors...).
 
 
Excuse me for my English!

post-71711-0-74142200-1431665359_thumb.jpg

Posted

We don't support ripped content here, sorry.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.