Ferrari F2002 by SalamanderSoldier/Formula Corsa - Open Wheelers Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 Very early Preview of my Assetto Corsa F2002 onboard Sound which will not be released any soon. I used the FW31 as a dummy for this test. This very early Preview does not represent the final quality of my sound.

So after telling you this, feel free to have a listen to my

[Early WIP] Ferrari F2002 onboard Soundpreview

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

At the moment I am really busy updating my sound projects. 2 month ago I started to work on the F2002 sound and after the release of AC 1.2 it was time to start working on it again clear.png. I made some huge improvements compared to my last version and it is time that you can listen to it again. I hope you enjoy it clear.png

Soundpreview

[WIP] Ferrari F2002 onboard

[WIP] Ferrari F2002 external

Posted

When is this car finished?

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Great work!! Perfect!

 

Congratulations to author!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Been waiting for something new, and then this happened.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.