William Tregurtha tester di Project CARS - Project CARS (ex C.A.R.S.) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dopo i vari Collins, Hamilton, Webb e Rast, un nuovo pilota reale si unisce alla pattuglia di tester dell'imminente Project CARS targato Slightly Mad Studios: si tratta del giovane William Tregurtha, che quest'anno corre nel Ginetta Junior Championship d'Inghilterra.

"Project CARS has helped by giving me the opportunity to drive circuits before I get to them in real life. The tracks are all extremely close to reality and so are the cars. The fact that Slightly Mad Studios have built a community-centred game using real world drivers to push forward the sim has helped. I have been given the opportunity to be a part of this and to contribute to the project which is very rewarding. I have focused mainly on the Ginetta Junior as that is what I will be racing this year, and I can say that it is a very realistic representation of the real thing with every little detail appearing to have been modelled (though I look forward to our new rear wings appearing in the game!)"



This post has been promoted to an article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.