VELOCIPEDE Posted March 17, 2015 Posted March 17, 2015 Questa app aggiunge la possibilità di scegliere il tipo di gomma, i litri di carburante e le riparazioni da effettuare, ancora prima di entrare ai box. Volendo si può utilizzare anche in griglia di partenza. select resolution you use. 1440x9001680x10501920x10801920x12002560x10805760x1080Install:1) To install drop PitMenu folder into apps\python like installing any other app2) Open the file Hotkey.txt and type your key to activate the pit stop. Be sure to remove my "\" and don't use the space bar. Be careful using special characters (!,#) as they might activate ctrl, alt or something similar. Keep it simple for now until I post a table.3) Enable in the AC options tab4) Once in-car look for app named PitMenu, enable5) Make your selections for the pit stop6) Once you pull into the pit stall and the AC pit menu appears hit the hotkey you specified in the Hotkey.txt file7) I would recommend to scan AC_Pit.exe prior to using it with your antivirus program. If not AC may stop running the first time while it scans the file.Notes:1) Fuel is in increments of 12) As soon as you make one selection it will automatically launch the AC_Pit.exe file3) The app is meant to be enabled all the time so you can make changes on the fly4) I would suggest locking its position so it doesn't move while your making selections5) I use 3 keys and map it to my G13 so I trigger with 1 key but doesn't effect typing in game.Pending1) Add joystick for trigger2) Will post a table of special characters for hotkey fonte AC forum
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now