Williams FW31 (+ Full Season 2009) by Formula Corsa v1.2 - Page 5 - Open Wheelers Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

raga perchè solo con questa vettura non mi risulta il giro del volante col gioco? se giro di 10 gradi in game la vettura sta girando quasi a 180 gradi.help

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

AC 1.2 is released and unsurprisingly a new FMod version is used in Assetto Corsa. Well the previous sound builds are still working but I wouldnt be a part of FormulaCorsa if I would not update my work to the latest Assetto Corsa standards. So I reworked my FW31 sound to the lastest AC Sound SDK and that is my result. I hope you enjoy it clear.png

Soundpreview

[Preview] Williams FW31 onboard

[Preview] Williams FW31 external

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ma i Formula Corsa hanno chiuso?

  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Is it possible all other 2009 cars will be done? For example ask for permission to FSOne to use their 2009 cars and use the Williams physics and just tweaked per car? It would be better than just skins  :thumbsdown:

 

Because all the cars in this quality, imagine that...  :ave:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.