Christie Doran in Project CARS - Project CARS (ex C.A.R.S.) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Un nuovo pilota, anzi pilotessa reale, guida con Project CARS.
 
One of those young drivers is Christie Doran who will be joining championship-winning team Slidesports Race Engineering this year in the VAG Trophy B Class. Read all about her career and experience with Project CARS in her own words below...

"I’m Christie Doran, the Scottish Sun’s Rookie Racer. To start with, when I was 15 I had seven months to learn how to drive, pass my race exams and do a round of the Ginetta Juniors.

In 2012, my first full season was in the Scottish Classics in a TR8 coming second in class and tenth overall. Then in 2013, I did my first single-make series, coming 11th out of 20 in the Scottish BMW Compact Cup.

Last year was supposed to be about moving up the grid and getting top 10 finishes, but I crashed badly early on. The series became more like bumper cars so we stopped and I got an invite to do two rounds of the VAG Trophy, for VW cars, and came third in class on my debut at Oulton – becoming the first female ever to win silverware in the series."

 

3545244_orig.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.