[rFactor2] - 2013 Melbourne - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor2] - 2013 Melbourne


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=7275

File Name: 2013 Melbourne

File Submitter: bibibobobu

File Submitted: 17 Jan 2015

File Category: Tracks

Author : Nibiru

This track is based from Frank Alexandre's rF1 Melbourne GP4 but I have changed a lot of the trackside objects, and yes he gave me permission to do this. Thanks Frank.

As the original road mesh was 1 poly wide I have made big changes to it so the realroad would work properly and I now keep finding little places were I need to fix the road joining the terrain, but wont effect your driving. I also want to add reflections and get the water looking better.

I hope you guys like it and I welcome and look forward to the feedback and suggestions.

basic change log v0.25

road remapped

grass remapped

gravel remapped

astroturf remapped

realroad add to curbs and astroturf

wet reflections added

car reflections added

water working

DRS Zones added

heaps of object fixes

heaps of texture changes

aiw remade (still not happy with it though)

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.