ti2blegrr Posted January 6, 2015 Posted January 6, 2015 First off, I just found this site, way cool guys! I'm only half Italian and do no speak it, sorry guys, but I can cook, it, LOL! I was delighted to find all the mods and tracks you have here, I've gotten quite a bit of what I've been looking for over the years. On that note, I've wanted to try the NASCAR mod and tracks(once an American, always an American, LOL!) only to get a 404 message on Bristol and Atlanta Motor Speedway? Can these be fixed or directed to a place I can get them? Thanks guys!
Guest Uff Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 Hi, can you paste here the links to those tracks? Unfortunately I think it's very unlikely that we'll be able to find them again, but we can try.
ti2blegrr Posted January 7, 2015 Author Posted January 7, 2015 http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=498 All five and this page are bad, I also tried to get the F1 1975 mod http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=3291 they are posted by the same member, as a former site admin, I'm thinking he may have deleted all his stuff, you may want to check them all. Thanks.
ti2blegrr Posted January 7, 2015 Author Posted January 7, 2015 And the F1 1971 mod, http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=185 the files for the mods are not hosted here and mediafile wont download them no mater what browser I use.
Guest Uff Posted January 8, 2015 Posted January 8, 2015 Both 1971 and 1975 download links on MediaFire work fine here: you just have to authorize the download writing the proper captcha, where required. Be sure not to have a third party plugin like ADBlock that may prevent some images to show. Also, be sure that your provider is not blocking that website for any reason.As for the ovals, I think it is unlikely that we'll be able to find them, but we'll try.
ti2blegrr Posted January 8, 2015 Author Posted January 8, 2015 I actually have a mediafile account from my old rFactor mod making days(only one mod, but hey, I made one!) I tried with IE and Chrome, it might be my old PC and the fact I'm still running XP. I'll try Firefox to get the mods. Thanks for your help, again great site
ti2blegrr Posted January 8, 2015 Author Posted January 8, 2015 I'm beginning to think it's my internet provider, I live in the middle of nowhere and have to use Hughesnet satilite, I'll have to take our laptop to the library and get those mods, Real racing, I miss those cars.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now