bibibobobu Posted January 2, 2015 Posted January 2, 2015 File Name: F1 1994 File Submitter: bibibobobu File Submitted: 02 Jan 2015 File Category: Open wheel Mods Author : germanStig 1994 the catastrophic season - with the death's of Ayrton Senna and Roland Ratzenberger. Click here to download this file
steilkurvenfahrer Posted October 8, 2015 Posted October 8, 2015 I wanna setup the WE of Imola. But when I do there is not all cars in the grid and some are double etc. How could I setup that!? Someone says in the files there have to be changes made!?
ilverosalamander Posted November 9, 2016 Posted November 9, 2016 Hi, i've got some problems with Windows 10 with this mod. When i load any car on any circuit always the game fall down back to windows.I had it before on windows 8.1 and worked perfectly. There's incompatibility of this mod with windows 10? Thanks Bye
Unknown666 Posted October 16, 2018 Posted October 16, 2018 Could you upload the mod freely, without having to "request access"? Because (without disrespecting you and I do not mean only you) it seems foolish to ask for an access or permission to download something. I have searched for this mod for a long time, and now that I find it, you ask that you "request an access" ?. With all due respect, upload it freely without any restrictions. Thanks and regards.
maxstokes1 Posted September 2, 2019 Posted September 2, 2019 Would anyone happen to have a (working) link to this mod? I've been looking for ages with no results.
salex5980 Posted February 5, 2020 Posted February 5, 2020 http://www.mediafire.com/file/y31s3iixypecvcm/F1_1993%2C1994%2C1995_to_GTR_2.rar/file
John Gowans Posted March 3, 2020 Posted March 3, 2020 On 2/5/2020 at 7:11 PM, salex5980 said: http://www.mediafire.com/file/y31s3iixypecvcm/F1_1993%2C1994%2C1995_to_GTR_2.rar/file thank you very much
heyes57 Posted March 16, 2020 Posted March 16, 2020 Hi Guys. Just love this mod but I can't find any HDC files with it. Any help appreciated. Cheers & Beers Richard
heyes57 Posted March 16, 2020 Posted March 16, 2020 Sorry all, found the HDC's in Physics folder, however, the game still keeps crashing. Graphics are OK but when going into race, it loads partway then crashes. Any thoughs/solutions. Cheers & Beers Richard
TheIronWolf Posted November 16, 2020 Posted November 16, 2020 (edited) Hello, I love this mod. Hit a bit weird issue - side mirrors are gray if I enter Championship, say Interlagos 94. Mirrors work if I enter as Race weekend. Any ideas why? Cheers! Edit: reducing Opponent Details to 2 solved it. Edited November 17, 2020 by TheIronWolf
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now