F1 2015 Season by the_schofe - Open Wheelers Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

F1 2015 Season by the_schofe


Recommended Posts

Posted

DISCLAIMER: Sad that I have to say this but here goes.
I am a sarcastic person, I like sarcasm and dry humour. Me, personally.
So in this thread you may encounter higher levels of this here than other threads, please, don't be offended. I'm not trying to be rude it's just the way I am clear.png Also, we all have bad days and sometimes this can make my responses curt so let's have a deal shall we? You put up with me and I'll put up with you clear.png

BEFORE asking a generic F1 question read here for info on the new hybrid formula.
OR

if you like information in video format (WARNING heavy PR present in video).
And then read here for info on 2015 technical changes.

Please refer to a website or source when questioning how things are simulated in this mod. It makes it easier to understand what you mean and helps me respondclear.png

This thread is not for talking about previous events with FCM or anything of that nature. Post's will be ignored and reported.

I will also not put up with any hate in this thread. Criticism is acceptable
but pure hate and your post will be (yup, you guessed it) ignored and reported.

 

2015 Season
With the model nearing completion I'd like to announce the 2015 Season mod for Assetto Corsa. This mod will include:
-a full high poly model
-3 LOD's for better multiplayer/offline performance
-full 2D templates
-Physics made to replicate a generic F1 car competing in the 2015 FIA Formula One World Championship
-Helmets from the all of the drivers of 2014 (for personal preference)
-No skins on release, however if one is made please link it here and I will include it in the package
-Sounds will be those of the 2014 season (unless they change drastically)

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AXPX_vQtSjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3PUx0al7Ub4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.