FrexGP simulator with mirror (con gli specchietti) - Postazioni di guida - Driving cockpits - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'v got an idea when I finish development of the new simulator rig that I thought something still lacking and what else? Tested this effective solution for fun and training overtaken by a racing simulator. Android mirroring was no good by huge lag. What do you think?
www.frex.com/gp/

 

Posted

Rido per non piangere! Pensavo che avessero trovato una soluzione più professionale!

Posted (edited)

Rido per non piangere! Pensavo che avessero trovato una soluzione più professionale!

 

io mi sono astenuto dal fare commenti (le immagini parlano da sole)...ma visto che hai rotto il silenzio...  :hihi:

quotone

Edited by Black Box

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.