[CERCO] - Sedile formula per postazione di guida - Vendo Compro Scambio! - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[CERCO] - Sedile formula per postazione di guida


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ciao a tutti, come da titolo cerco un sedile formula, a prezzi abbordabili, per costruire nuova postazione, questa volta monoposto.

Posted

hai pm

Posted

Per la cronaca, intendo un sedile simil-F1, o tipo Tillett...

Posted

Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your forum posts. Any way I will be subscribing in your augment or even I fulfillment you access constantly quickly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.