CANYELLES 1.1 - Bumpy S/F- Line! - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

CANYELLES 1.1 - Bumpy S/F- Line!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just DL Canyelles and it is a very good track. But if anyone reads this and has influence on the makers I would suggest to flaten out the start / finish -line. It is very bumpy and I think that kinda sucks especially when testing with an F1. OK maybe it is an idea for improving that really great track. :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.