Ciao, tutti! - Simulatori vari - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Ciao, tutti!


Recommended Posts

Guest McAndze
Posted

Ciao, tutti! Mi chiamo Andreas Martin Mørch e soni di Danimarca. Ho 18 anni e studio l'italiano nella scuola. Forse sapete chi sono perché sono nel Progetto Sim Racer a The Simpit.

 

As you can see, I am still very new to the language, but it's a beautiful language and I want to strengthen my Italian skills. What better way to do that than to combine it with my passion: racing? So I hope you won't mind me around here, even if I sometimes have to switch to English and even if my Italian is sometimes incomprehensible. I'm here to have fun, but I'm also here to learn, so feel free to help me out if there any glaring grammatical mistakes in my Italian. I'll try to be as active as possible and use Italian whenever possible!

 

- Andreas

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.