Alessandro Pollini Posted October 7, 2014 Posted October 7, 2014 File Name: Ranse 500t File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 07 Oct 2014 File Category: Open Wheelers Mods Author : Soulvex The Ranse 500T (A random name that came to my head although, I want to change it as 500 stands for nothing with this car.)A Fictional Car thought up as I went, don't take it too seriously, i'm far from great at this modding lark but i'm getting better.The car is a little hyper, it has adjustable boost and currently 2 gear ratio sets.I hope i gives someone a bit of fun, Try it and maybe give feedback.Issues:Steering Wheel sometimes invis and Driver Position sucks (thanks Kuno's for making so simple to do PaintLightsSoundsbrakes suspension models need doing, that should be fun..Tyre Shadow/Rubber Marksinterior/clocksmaybe some other stuff. Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now