[WIP] Tyrrell P34 6 ruote by Demha - Open Wheelers Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi. I thought the Ferrari 312T needed a rival to compete with, so here it is hopefully.
Although I've modeled for product visualization for a long time, this is the first time I'm modeling for a game, and not being able to use Turbosmooth is proving a big challenge. I've never had to use smoothing groups before this car ever! Definitely lacking experience in this department.
I know the standards are high for car mods here, and I hope this will match your expectations.

 

fonte AC forum

post-2-0-51863500-1409230100_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-95679300-1409230103_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-45522100-1409230109_thumb.jpg

Edited by Uff
Posted

Mai nessuno aveva osato tanto. Complimenti

Posted

Mai nessuno aveva osato tanto.

 

In che senso?

La P34 virtuale esiste dai tempi di F1 Challenge.

Posted

Nel senso che nessuno a mia saputa l'aveva mai replicata x un mod almeno io non l'ho mai vista.

Posted

Nel senso che nessuno a mia saputa l'aveva mai replicata x un mod almeno io non l'ho mai vista.

 

Appunto, non l'hai mai vista! ^_^

 

 

Questa e' per rfactor, ma esisteva gia' ai tempi di F1 Challenge

Posted

Infatti nn mi ero mai imbattuto in un mod dove c'era ahahahahahah

Guest SpiritOfJenks
Posted

...ma qualcuno glielo ha detto che la Ferrari312T e la Tyrrell P34 non hanno mai corso assieme? (La T è stata pensionata la gara prima del debutto della "sei ruote"...basti la presenza dell'airscoop nell'una e l'assenza nell'altra)

...gli toccherà fare anche la T2, tanto la fisica sarà pressochè la stessa della T

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.