VELOCIPEDE Posted August 16, 2014 Posted August 16, 2014 File Name: Mega Bike Mod File Submitter: VELOCIPEDE File Submitted: 16 Aug 2014 File Category: GP Bikes Topic sul forum dedicato I've decided to try my best to continue the great work JamoZ has done. I've been working on setting up a Mega site for the bike MOD and paint database. The bike MOD I will only update twice a month, on the 1st and the 14th. Any bikes released between those dates you can get from the authors thread, but the full bike MOD will not be revised until the 1st and 14th of each month. I am continuing much as JamoZ did. There is a full bike MOD meaning all the current bikes with all the paints available at the time of the .zip file being made. There is also .zip files for each bike with no paints at all. I'll try to keep the paints folder for each bike up to date. You can always PM me if your paint is missing or if you made a new one. I will also check the paint threads as much as a I can. Again the full bike MOD and the individual bike .zips with no paints. Will ONLY be updated on the 1st and 14th of each month, if they need to be updated. Thank you. Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now