[WIP] Lamborghini Veneno by Monstercan - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fonte.

 

I am building my first mod for AC it is the 2013 Lamborghini Veneno.
Still in modeling fase but it is mostly done and I am fine tuning it.

 

MzzmkCis.png eT8XIMVs.png RVNEIias.png

Posted

Cool.

This has nothing to do with the car we're discussing here and it should be an usual illegal conversion.

 

6D6jaKml.png uGxzHyAl.png

Posted

Allora è illegale?

Posted

Allora è illegale?

Quella postate nel secondo post sì, quella del topic no.

Guest Jarerawwr
Posted

I don't see how it has nothing to do with the car you're currently modelling if it's the same goddamn car. And yeah, it is an illegal conversion. Waaah

Posted

A quanto pare anche questa è una conversione da NFS. Peccato, occasione sprecata.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.