European Racing Truck by DeXteRrBDN v0.9

Drakkar

Fonte.

158838_etr_start_nurburgring.jpeg 

I've modified the Formula K template to make an "European Racing Truck", I must apology, so lots of values are invented, I'm not a physics guru clear.png But, anyway, I'm very happy with the final result.
Thanks to all of you, in special to @pankykapus , who provided a lot of info, and @Warlock , who made a 3D model of a Renault Premium truck.

Version 0.9: Corrected tyre temps, corrected suspensions, adapted to AC v1.1, broke mirrors and windows transparency.

Edited by VELOCIPEDE

I've modified the Formula K template to make an "European Racing Truck", I must apology, so lots of values are invented, I'm not a physics guru clear.png But, anyway, I'm very happy with the final result.
Thanks to all of you, in special to pankykapus, who provided a lot of info, and Warlock, who made a 3D model of a truck.

Warlock model with v7 physics adapted to the Renault Premium wheelbase and tyres:
Download v7.5:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/td7ex758jzxs8ew/truck_0.7.5.rar
Download v7: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jcnc9xj1zf3quwi/truck.rar

tenete presente che, se non ho capito male, il modello 3D al momento è quello di un camion stradale, ma la fisica è quella della versione da competizione

nelle motrici stradali  i rapporti vanno da 6 a 16, e montano i zf o fuller.

per questo truk almeno 7 marce non sarebbe malaccio

• 3 weeks later...

C26R7228_0.jpg

I've modified the Formula K template to make an "European Racing Truck", I must apology, so lots of values are invented, I'm not a physics guru clear.png But, anyway, I'm very happy with the final result.
Thanks to all of you, in special to @pankykapus , who provided a lot of info, and @Warlock , who made a 3D model of a Renault Premium truck.
Download here the Warlock's model with v0.8 physics adapted to the Renault Premium wheelbase and tyres:

Below, you'll find attached the last version of the physics that had no 3D model but had correct FIA tyre sizes and gear ratios. The most recent version of the physics is at the link above, but tyres sizes and gear ratios are adapted to the model.

Version 0.8: Modified gear ratios (FIA Limited and Unlimied), suspensions, and added chase camera and F6 cameras.

Version 0.7.5: Included some image previews, descriptions and sounds that people attached to the thread. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...