[WIP] Ford GT40 MK I by Sgt Frede - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Questa è una bella e grossa novità! Posto il link diretto al forum di assettocorsa!

 

gzdaKyJl.png

Edited by Uff
Posted

I made some brakes now, tyre textures and a lot of tweaking. ^^

UKxT2bMl.jpg

Posted

stupenda! già sento il rumore che potrà avere!  :wub:

da avere assolutamente se fatta bene come fisica! graficamente, non avrò dubbi della sua bellezza! 

:jump:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Can't wait for this.. my all time dream car.   I acuially got to sit in one of the first prototypes in 1964!!!

 

Looking Good!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.