F1 1992 for Reiza GSCx - by F1 ASR Team Modding Classic - Page 4 - Simulatori by Reiza Studios - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

F1 1992 for Reiza GSCx - by F1 ASR Team Modding Classic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ciao Barone,

 

vedo che dal video si vede lo specchietto dalla visuale esterna.....è la visuale della T-CAM modificata oppure si riesce ad attivarlo anche in altre visuali che di solito non sono attive?

Grazie.....

Posted

Ciao Barone,

 

vedo che dal video si vede lo specchietto dalla visuale esterna.....è la visuale della T-CAM modificata oppure si riesce ad attivarlo anche in altre visuali che di solito non sono attive?

Grazie.....

Ciao, T-Cam modificata :)
Posted

Grazie! Immaginavo! ;)

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi seen a vid of this and downloaded however when I select the montreal track and go to load it just hangs. I extracted the mods gamedata & rfm info to gscx gamedata & rfm files. maybe I did something wrong? thanks

Posted (edited)

Ho installato la mod , ho caricato un circuito di gsc ma il caricamento del circuito non parte, anzi se clicco invio torno al desktop.

appena ho tolto la mod f1 1992 il gioco è tornato a funzionare normalmente, caricandomi lo stesso circuito senza problemi.

Edited by rdasisva
Posted

I got it to work however the driver arms go on and off? how can I fix this? thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.